THE BRISBANE USER CONFERENCE HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED TO APRIL 2021 DUE TO THE SAFETY RISKS OF COVID-19!!
Call for Presentations
The Ventsim™ User conference is a great opportunity for the Ventsim team to present the latest Ventsim features and our roadmap. It is also the occasion for users to share their experiences in mine ventilation and how Ventsim may have assisted their work
Suggested topics include:
- Ventilation modelling
- Coal, Metalliferous or Tunnelling Ventilation Design challenges
- Unique or novel uses for ventilation simulation
- Safety and Productive initiatives
- Calibration and Validation of Ventilation models or
- Specific modelling topics about fans, heat, refrigeration, gas, radon or contaminants
The ideal presentation would:
- Highlight case studies where specific features in Ventsim have been used (fire, spreadsheet, etc)
- Display techniques or methods developed to use Ventsim more efficiency or accurately
- Use our Ventsim software in an unusual or challenging jobs.
Registration opens June, 2020. All presenters are required to register. Presenters are encouraged to begin planning for funding and visa arrangements now, as these processes can sometimes take several months.
If you have any questions, please contact Florian Michelin at [email protected]