Air Quality Monitoring Station (AQMS)
The future of mining is here, Howden believe in designing products that meet the needs of our customers and the communities they serve. Howden recognize that Mine Ventilation, automation and Digitalisation is constantly evolving, so we are also. With the increased need to provide safer working environments, cleaner air and reduced power consumption, Howden recognises their responsibility in making this happen.
Mining needs are the same all over the world, which is why we have designed our range of VentSim Sensors to deliver simple, rugged and efficient monitoring and connectivity to your underground networks by monitoring air flow, pressure, gases, temperature, humidity and barometric pressure.
Howden achieves this by pairing globally recognised and market leading VentSim Software with a new range of VentSim Sensors. This combination allows you to remotely monitor and if required, control your mine in real time from the safety of your office or control room.
Our open communication platforms allow flexible integration with any SCADA, PLC, HMI, or DCS system. Howden sensors are simply integrated via Ethernet using Modbus TCP-IP, RS485, Ethernet/IP and configured by a web page through Ethernet with a single point IP address to marry these systems together
- Manage and control risk by real time data acquisition
- Scalable and customisable gas and flow control protocols
- Live and accurate Ventilation monitoring
- Manual & remote monitoring and control via VentSim software
- Improved safety by removing workers from toxic or unventilated areas
- Reduced operational cost by lower ventilation power consumption and faster re-entry after blasting fumes or other ventilation events.