Howden offers full mine ventilation advisory and training services to the industry.
Using our extensive knowledge of our ventilation software products and their application in real mining environments, we can help you to rapidly build, develop or extend new ventilation networks for your mining environment.
We can help optimise your ventilation circuits, reduce ventilation development and power costs and provide advice for new or existing mines.
Scheduled Training Courses, Seminars & Events
Events can be booked online or via the PDF forms. To fill in the PDF form on your computer, we recommend that you right-click on the link and select “Save target as…” to download the PDF file to your computer. Once the form is completed, please save and email to us at [email protected]
South and Central America
- TBC 2021 - Santiago
- TBC 2021 - Johannesburg
- Within 7 days of course start: no refund
- Between 7-14 days of course start: 50% refund
- Outside 14 days of course start: full refund
To make sure you get the most out of the powerful Ventsim™ software, Howden also offers customised private sessions, either one on one, or within a structured training environment tailored to the specific needs of your company. Contact us for further details.
Register 3 or more attendees and receive a 15% discount!
Alternate Training Providers
Alternate Training providers can be found worldwide in the form of our distributors, below is a list of our current distributors who can help with your training needs in certain locations:
- Newgrange Mine Solutions run by Jeff Pilgrim - Perth, Australia. More info can be found at https://www.newgrangeminesolutions.com/
- Dwyka run by Jamie Van Schoor - Africa. More info can be found at http://dwykamining.co.za/#
- Changzhi Truethingtone run by Su Yanshan - China. More info can be contacted at [email protected]
- Ventop run by Jose Villanueva - Chile. More info can be contacted at [email protected]
- Noova7 run by Dante Leon - Peru. More info can be found at https://www.noova7.com/
- ISAENG run by Nestor Rueda - Colombia. More info can be contacted at www.isaeng.com
- Dallas Mining Services run by John Rowland - NSW, Australia. More info can be found https://www.dallasmining.com.au/