VentSim™ DESIGN is an underground mine ventilation simulation software package designed to model and simulate ventilation, airflows, pressures, heat, gases, financials, radon, fire and many other types of ventilation data from a model of tunnels and shafts.
VentSim™ Standard is a lower cost version based on incompressible flow simulation routines and includes dynamic animated 3D graphics showing real airway dimensions and shapes together with animated air flows.
Colours show over 30 different data types including airflow, velocities, various pressures and costs. In addition, the Standard version comes with contaminant spread routines to help predict steady state flow of gases, dust, fumes and smoke.
- Hardware Acceleration – fast, smooth 3D display of any complexity on most modern computers
- Animated airflows and fans – airflows move in real time through network,
- Metric/Imperial units – can be mixed if required.
- DXF Import – import centrelines and solids from CAD packages for rapid building of VentSim networks
- Unlimited number of network airways – only limited by your system memory available
- Variable speed and reversible fans – fans can be reversed with reduced performance for emergency simulation.
- Distributon prediction – distribute smoke or other contaminants through a network
- Sourcing concentration – show upstream paths and concentrations of contaminated (or fresh) airflow
Buy VentSim™ Standard
VentSim™ Advanced uses advanced compressible flow modelling, including automatic density and fan curve adjustment, automatic natural ventilation simulation and prediction of temperatures and humidity due to rock strata, auto compression, diesel equipment and electric motors.
- All features of VentSim™ Standard
- Compressible Flows – compressible airflows effects at depth are modelled
- Thermodynamic environmental simulation
- Heating and Cooling – includes heat or refrigeration options in network analysis
- Rock Thermal Input – predicts heat and moisture eminated from rock strata
- Diesel Equipment – predicts heat and humidity generated by diesel equipment
- Natural ventilation – uses thermodynamics to simulate natural ventilation effects
- Dynamic blasting – Blasting fume animated dynamic spread time and clearance time dispersion
- Diesel Particulate Simulation – utilises diesel engine sources to estimate DPM levels throughout the mine
- Dynamic Heat and Gas Distribution – Individual heat and gas time based simulation and spread through model with graphing
Buy VentSim™ Advanced
- All features of VentSim™ Advanced
- Dynamic Heat and Gas programmable events – heat, air or gas changes can be introduced at pre-programmed dynamic intervals
- Radon Simulation – Predict worker exposure levels based on radon emission rates from different areas, and the length of time the gas is allowed to remain in the mine atmosphere based on your ventilation design.
- Escape Routes – Find the shortest path to a refuge bay or surface from any point in the mine
- VentLOG™ – Software package to record survey data, export to plans and overlay on VentSim™ models
- Connect to connect to external data and display and simulate real time data
- Fire Simulation to predict fire heat, gases and flow direction
Buy VentSim™ Premiun
* All prices in AUD (Australian Dollars) and does not include GST..
** License is per PC or individual. Licenses contain “virtual keys” restricting use to one PC at a time.
Please contact us for more information.